I'm Farshad. I'm a health science student 🔬, musician 🎶, and productivity nerd 🤓, who's currently researching vaccines that can be used as a form of cancer treatment. In my spare time, I enjoy learning and exploring new ideas in the world of science, technology, and philosophy. I'm also always exploring new ways to help myself and others live better, happier and more meaningful lives.
What I'm Currently Working On
- 👨🏽🔬I'm a senior student at Western University, currently majoring in both health sciences and medical sciences.
- 🔬I'm currently working on publishing a scoping review regarding cancer-targeting carbohydrate vaccines, providing an update since the last such review in 2015.
- 📹On my Youtube channel and Blog, I'll be making content relating to science, lifestyle, and tech, while exploring ideas about how we can all live better lives and make the world a better place.
- 📨 Every Sunday, I'll be sharing my personal thoughts, life-lessons as well amazing content I discovered that week through my weekly newsletter called Farshad's Sunday Summaries.
- 📚I run an international book club with my best friend Rick Sugden, where we host facilitated monthly zoom discussion sessions.
- 🎧I'm always working on releasing new songs, so check them out!
Random Fun Facts
- 😎I'm part of the Sigma Kappa Sigma Chapter of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity.
- 🎬I love watching movies! Klaus and Definitely Maybe are my favourite feel good movies.
- 🧫Synthetic biology and human genetics are my favourite subject areas at the moment.
- 🔥Once a week, my roommates and I get together, boil some tea, and stay up super late as we discuss "Hot Takes".
- 🥋I'm always trying to improve in different martial arts. I'm not very good yet.........
- 🤙 I love getting to know new people. If you ever want to talk, never hesitate to contact me!