What I'm Currently Working On
- 👨🏽🔬I'm a first year direct-entry PhD student in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Toronto.
- 📹On my TikTok and Blog, I'll be making content relating to the various adventures I go on as well as the new things I learn along the way.
- 🥋I'm trying to improve a lot in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and become a better cook.
- 📨 Every so often, I'll be sharing my personal thoughts, life-lessons as well amazing content I discovered through my newsletter called Farshad's Sunday Summaries.
- 🎧I'm always working on releasing new songs, so make sure to follow my music!
Random Fun Facts
- 🎬I love watching movies, so send me your movie recommendations!
- 🧫Synthetic biology and nanotechnology are my favourite subject areas at the moment.
- 🏋️♂️ I'm trying to make fitness a big part of my lifestyle. I don't want to just be able to lift heavy; I also want to be athletic enough to run tough mudders and do triathlons.
- 🦮 I have a beautiful dog named Chico.
- 🌏 I'm currently planning to travel the world by myself for my own little eat, pray, love adventure.
- 🤙 I love getting to know new people. If you ever want to talk, never hesitate to contact me!